Ionic Zinc Water and its Benefits
People have known about the importance and benefits of zinc for many years. Found in nearly every living organism, zinc is a crucial part of the development of living things. Ionic zinc water is generally found in areas where high quantities of zinc ore is found, but the substance can also be created. Zinc compounds are able to be added to water in order to receive the benefits of highly concentrated zinc water.
Zinc contributes to a plethora of functions within the body and the benefits are numerous. Because zinc plays an important role in protein synthesis and helps cells regulate the immune system, it’s important to make sure that you are getting enough in your diet. Mostly found in the muscles of the body; mainly in the blood cells, eye retina, skin, liver, kidneys, bones, and pancreas. Experts have highlighted nearly 300 enzymes that use zinc for functioning.
Modern technology has allowed us to create a higher concentration of zinc in water by ionizing it and separating the good from the bad. In order to maintain optimal health, a certain amount of zinc is recommended on a daily basis. Any less than the allotted amount might cause an overall sluggish feeling, but even less could cause a deficiency. Those who suffer from a zinc deficiency may show symptoms including:
- Stunted Growth
- Low Blood Pressure
- Loss of Appetite
- Loss of sense, smell or taste
- Weight Loss
- Pale Skin
- Hair Loss
What Ionic Zinc Water Treats
- Acne – Zinc water has been proven as a great home remedy for curing acne. Although not as effective as antibiotics, ionic zinc water was reported to improve the conditions of the outside of the skin. By regulating the amount of testosterone in the body, zinc helps to clear up acne.
- Eczema – Another disorder of the skin, zinc within the body plays an important role of healing the chronic infection. Working as an anti-inflammatory, zinc water helps to assist the natural healing process of the skin and the rest of the body.
- Prostate Disorder – A crucial part of the prostate and dealing with disorders; zinc deficiency is one of the main causes for prostate cancer. By drinking ionic zinc water, you can reduce the risk for prostate disorders by 60%.
- Cold – Zinc water has been shown to decrease the severity and duration of the common cold and other illnesses.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – People suffering from chronic fatigue have found that zinc can help energize them. Doctors suggest no other medications for curing the illness aside from fish oil and zinc. By supporting the body in its natural process, zinc water can revitalize cells and keep the enzymatic processes running at full steam.